I have a VERY limited run of these diamond Paintings. Originally ordered for the Summer with the Masters diamond painting event there is still time to complete one before the event is over. Or you can purchase it just because it is truly beautiful.
Available in both round and square, resin and acrylic. This diamond painting is already kitted up for you – all the drills are in individual bags with the corresponding number found on the key.
I will add in two colors of AB’s that are found in the angel’s wings. It will be your choice to use the original color provided or the AB’s I supply.
There are two canvas options – Oil Canvas (like what is seen on a stretched canvas found in the art store) or a soft canvas (known for the waves to fall out quickly). Scalloped edges.
Adhesive: Poured Glue
Size: 23.75 in x 19.5 in
A little info about the original from google arts and culture pages:
- Title: The Sense of Sight
- Creator: Annie Louisa Swynnerton [née Robinson]
- Date Created: 1895
- tag / style: Annie Louisa Swynnerton; angel; sense; sight; wings
- Physical Dimensions: w1010 x h873 cm (Without frame)
- Artist biographical information: Swynnerton was born near Manchester. She was a strong believer in equal opportunities for women in art and founded the Manchester Society of Women Painters with the artist Susan Isabel Dacre. In 1895 she was the second, and last, woman to sit on the Liverpool Autumn Exhibition Hanging Committee. In 1922 at the age of 78 she was the first woman to be elected as an Associate Member of the Royal Academy since its foundation in 1768.